Thursday, November 15, 2007

Important site information

Just wanted to let you all know, that I'm going to be handing over the site and my admin duties to elemental_sin.

Elemental_sin is currently running two games, so there should be a lot more content for you to comment on and to use in your own campaigns coming soon. I wish him nothing but the best and hope that you all will treat him with the same respect. :)

Can Ray has also stepped up and will be creating more content for the site, as well. He's proven himself to be a valued member of the blog already and I'm sure we'll see more of the same from him in the future.

As for me, I'm not completely abandoning my favorite RPG, just shifting my focus from a monthly campaign to convention games. The first game will be run at Con of the North, in St. Paul, Minnesota. If you're local, sign up or stop on by. It should be a lot of fun.

I'll still be around, posting as my favorite NPCs and will be posting new content (maps, NPCs, locations, etc...) from time to time.

Cheers,
Joe Veen

2 Comments:

  1. CanRay said...
    Well, sorry that your campaign fell down, but glad you're not leaving!

    I'll start polishing the items I have and see what I can get posted. :-)
    Anonymous said...
    Well, thanks for letting me step up for you! Bye for now!

Post a Comment